自卫的艺术

  • 类型:喜剧片地区:美国年份:2019
  • 状态:HD
  • 主演:杰西·艾森伯格,亚历桑德罗·尼沃拉,伊莫琴·普茨,菲利普·安德瑞·波铁洛,利兰·奥瑟,乔希·法德姆,杰森·伯基,大卫·泽尔纳,戴维·约翰逊,SteveTerada,DallasEdwards
  • 导演:莱利·斯特恩斯
  • 简介:BleeckerStreet购得莱利·斯特恩斯执导的黑色喜剧新片《自卫艺术》的全球发行权,杰西·艾森伯格、伊莫珍·波茨..详细>

淘片

闪电

剧情介绍

BleeckerStreet购得莱利·斯特恩斯执导的黑色喜剧新片《自卫艺术》的全球发行权,杰西·艾森伯格、伊莫珍·波茨、亚历桑德罗·尼沃拉主演,艾森伯格饰演一个在街上莫名遭遇攻击的倒霉孩子,后加入柔道训练学校跟着极有魅力又充满神秘的师傅(尼沃拉饰)学习自卫防御术,揭开了充满兄弟会情谊、暴力、超男子主义的邪恶世界的面纱,波茨扮演的女主角正努力奋斗想取得一席地位。该片已于周一在肯塔基开拍。展开全部

你今天的拳脚缺乏信心

Your kicks and punches lacked conviction today.

也许是我错了

Maybe I was wrong.

也许你还不够黄带的资格

Maybe you weren't ready to be a yellow belt.

你不该这么做你该维护自己

No. You're not supposed to do that. You're supposed to stand up for yourself.

可你说得对我今天一个板都没打破

But you're right though. I wasn't able to break a single board today.

为什么你就因此不再是黄带了呢

And that stops you from being a yellow belt how?

如果熊的森林着火了熊依然是熊

If a bear's forest catches on fire, the bear is still a bear.

即使一条船在海浪中倾覆

Even if a boat capsizes in rough seas

沉到了海底

and sinks to the bottom of the ocean

无人生还

with no survivors.

它也还是一条船

it is still a boat.

你至死都会是个黄带

You will be a yellow belt until you die,

除非你升为了绿带

or until you're a green belt.

那么你会

直是绿带直到你成为蓝带

And you'l be a green belt until you're a blue belt.

以此类推

And so on.

你知道我也教夜校

As you know, | teach a night class.

这是给你的邀请

This is your invitation.

我从不让黄带上这个课

I've never opened this class up to yellow belts before

但我给你破个例

but I'm gonna make an exception for you.

一是几点的课?-是在夜晚是夜校

-What time is the class? -It's at night. It's a night class.

我来不了

| don't think I can.

我不会逼你做什么但就像你的黄带一样

I won't make you do anything, but like the color of the belt,

这黑条纹是你应得的

you've earned this stripe.

这邀请将永远都是你的

This invitation, it will be yours forever.

你无视它不等于它就不存在

Just because you ignore it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

最近我想了很多

I've been thinking a lot lately,

关于在杀了你之后要对你说什么

about what I would say to you after I killed you.

我也不想以后再后悔我的选择

and | don't want to second-guess my choice later on,

我就把两句话都说了

So I'm going to say both.

第一句话你会说用枪会使我软弱

First, you would say that using this makes me a weak man,

的确如此

and without question, it does.

但我活着你却死了

But | am alive and you are dead,

所以我会说这使你软弱

so | would argue it makes you the weaker man.

第二句话是来自我曾看过的一部电影

The second thing I came up with is from a film I saw once.

我不按规矩来

I didn't play by the rules,

但从来都没什么规矩

but there never were any rules.

猜你喜欢

本站只提供WEB页面服务,本站不存储、不制作任何视频,不承担任何由于内容的合法性及健康性所引起的争议和法律责任。